FREE Poster Offer!
See details below.
Use this colourful, illustrated poster to support your teaching of writing numbers 1 to 20 and also numbers from 20 to 100, arranged in tens and for writing the alphabet - in both upper case and lower case letters.
Suitable for young children who are learning to write for the first time, they can trace over the numbers and letters on the poster and as long as a wipe off pen (such as a whiteboard marker) has been used, the poster can be wiped clean and reused over and over again.
Great for both home and school use, perfect for smaller walls, using on cupboard doors, desks and even as place mats on tabletops!
2 Posters for the price of 1!
Use the poster as one large chart or split into 2 posters. Simply fold along the perforations and the two halves will separate - no cutting required.
- Size 60 x 40cm (40 x 27cm each when split)
- Constructed with heavyweight, durable card
- Wipe-off, laminated surface to enable re-use
- Suitable for primary school and above
- Buy 2, get 1 FREE! Mix 'n match any 3 posters and the 3rd one is FREE! Price adjusted in your cart automatically.