Expand vocabulary and develop spelling skills by making words.
- Punch out all of the letters in your Alphabet Letter Pack(s).
- Affix one magnet to the back of each letter.
- Use the letters to play the following word games:
- Pick ten letters out of a basket without looking at them and place on a white board or another magnetic board. See who can come up with the most words using those letters. Write the words on a sheet of paper.
- Spell a common word of eight or more letters on the board. See how many new words can be made using those letters.
- Use the letters to form words or sentences that answer questions.
- Use the letters to make jumbled word finds or crossword puzzles.