This useful stamp recognises and records work done with help from teaching assistants.
The stamp is a 'brick' which requires the holder shown to be used - it cannot be used independently
. Add 2 other stamp bricks to fill the holder and the holder is included automatically.
Quality guarantee: This Xstamper has a guarantee against all defects for the lifetime of the stamp during normal conditions of usage.
Understand this stamp format and learn how to add and change the stamp bricks so you can update your stamp messages as your marking needs change in the future:
- Pre-inked, ready to use
- Prints in colour shown
- 10,000+ impressions before re-inking required
- Ink refills available separately- click here
- Max Impression 40mm x 14mm
- Bricks are interchangeable
- Holder included automatically with every 3 bricks purchased
Find out how to store and maximise the usage of your teacher stamper - TeacherTalk article.