Looking for fun? Take it away with Subtraction BINGO! Beginners and experts alike have an equal chance for BINGO, and everyone learns more about Subtraction know-how with every round!
Play SIX versions! Pick a different variation each time you play!
- Top Row BINGO
- Middle BINGO
- Bottom Row BINGO
- Corner BINGO
- Whole Card BINGO
- Any-Which-Way BINGO
- Choose a caller. The callers says which BINGO version will be played. Example: "This game will be Top Row BINGO". The caller spreads the Calling Mat out, then shuffles the Calling Cards and stacks them face-down by the Calling Mat.
- Pass out one Playing Card and Chips to each player.
- Start playing! The caller:
Use a chip to cover the square on your Playing Card that matches the number called.
When someone covers all squares for the variation being played, he or she calls "BINGO", then says the covered numbers for the caller to check against those covered on the Calling Mat.
If the answers match, you have a winner! Reshuffle the Calling Cards and start a new game.
If the answers don't match, keep playing until someone has BINGO.
- draws one Calling Card at a time,
- calls out the number on the card and may show the card to the group (numeral, word form, or both), then
- covers the correct number on the Calling Mat with the card
TIP: Get to know subtraction. Practice subtraction on paper, with counters, and in your head.
Game play instructions and activities sheets included.