This 3 face, facial expressions stamper is designed to support teachers using the APP (Assessing Pupil’s Progress) method of marking and assessing, or following the Assessment for Learning strategy guidelines. It encourages children to assess their own work by colouring in, ticking or circling the appropriate facial expression to indicate if they feel they met their ‘WILF’ or lesson objective, or more simply just to show if they are happy with their work or if they feel they could do better.
- Self-inking stamper – no ink pad required
- Each face is 12mm in diameter, total dimensions of all 3 faces is 58mm x 12mm
- Choice of red or blue ink - select using the selection box below
- Sturdy and resilient – constructed from tough heavy-duty plastic that will cope with the demands of use by children
- Will last for 1000s of impressions although the internal stamp ink pad can be replaced to extend the life of the stamp further