This large teacher stamp is transferable across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The stamp is designed to provide both teachers and students the opportunity to mark dialogically. The teacher describes the stamp as a holistic marking stamp that not only focusses on presentation of work but also allows the opportunity for target setting and student responses.
The stamp offers personalisation by adding the teacher's name or subject area at the top - this is however optional so if a name is not provided the title will read 'Teacher Feedback'
How to use this stamp:
Use the stamp once a fortnight per student and it will cover all the bases in terms of school marking policy - which in this teacher's school, focusses on presentation, literacy and dialogic marking.
Customise in 3 easy steps:
1. Select the custom option below, 2. Checkout, 3. Send your amendments, quoting your order number - use our chat facility or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
To alter the design layout the Custom Stamp Option
needs to be purchased: Nenga value stamp - Click here for the N28 reinkable premium stamp - Click here
Choice of Stamp Mount
Both stamps offer a choice of 18 ink colours and are made to order so please allow 5-6 working days for delivery.
|Xstamper Nenga value stamp|| |
- Lasts for 2-3000 impressions
- Not reinkable
- Maximum image size 6x11cm
Xstamper guarantee the quality of the stamp impression, full exchange available if not happy within 30 days.
|Xstamper N28 premium stamp:|| |
- 50,000 impressions before re-inking required
- 12 Reinkable inks (others available but not refillable
- Maximum image size 6.5x10cm
- Laser engraved rubber stamp for sharp impressions
- Upgrade supplement applies
Xstamper guarantees against defects for the lifetime of this stamp during normal conditions of usage.
Read our article on how to maximise the life of your stamp - Click here.