Developed by the MFL Department at Mossbourne Community Academy
This large Spanish language MFL Corrections teacher stamp is transferable across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5. The stamp is designed to provide both teachers and students the opportunity to mark dialogically and as the stamp is available in 6 languages, there's the option of marking in the target language.
How to use this stamp:
The stamp has four sections - what went well (WWW), two targets for students to improve and an area to prompt for student comment/'reflection'. The end section has a section for teachers to comment upon the quality of the student response to the targets. This is further facilitated by students referencing the “Page” in their exercise book where the evidence can be found.
Available in 6 languages!
Customise in 3 easy steps:
1. Select the custom option below, 2. Checkout, 3. Send your amendments, quoting your order number - use our chat facility or email- firstname.lastname@example.org
To alter the design layout the Custom Stamp Option
needs to be purchased: Nenga value stamp - Click here for the N28 reinkable premium stamp - Click here
Choice of Stamp Mount
Both stamps offer a choice of 18 ink colours and are made to order so please allow 5-6 working days for delivery.
|Xstamper Nenga value stamp|| |
- Lasts for 2-3000 impressions
- Not reinkable
- Maximum image size 6x11cm
Xstamper guarantee the quality of the stamp impression, full exchange available if not happy within 30 days.
|Xstamper N28 premium stamp:|| |
- 50,000 impressions before re-inking required
- 12 Reinkable inks (others available but not refillable
- Maximum image size 6.5x10cm
- Laser engraved rubber stamp for sharp impressions
- Upgrade supplement applies
Xstamper guarantees against defects for the lifetime of this stamp during normal conditions of usage.
Read our article on how to maximise the life of your stamp - Click here.