Designed by teachers, this KS3 / 4 music feedback stamp is for use during composition / songwriting lessons. The 6 point what went well checklist assesses chords, melody, rhythm, and dynamics, and the 6 point checklist details areas for improvement.
Self-inking, this school stamp is available in a choice of ink colours.
Prefer different wording / layout of this stamp?
Simply select to purchase this stamp as a custom option and send us your amendments by email. Click here to view the custom stamp page.
Quality guarantee: Xstamper guarantee the quality of the stamp impression, full exchange available if not happy within 30 days.
- The stamp's full image is 60x110mm (6x11cm).
- Will last for approx. 2,000 impressions (stamps). Please note: this stamper is not reinkable.
- Delivered pre-inked, ready to use
- Choose your ink colour from the drop down menu below
- Stamp body sits in a close fitting tray for protection and transportation
- Allow 4-5 working days for delivery
The large handle of this stamp makes it really easy to use and the stamp sits in a snug fitting tray which keeps the stamp face dry, safe and also enables it to be easily transported. The stamp will last for 1000s impressions (uses) and is not reinkable. Read our article on how to maximise the life of your stamp - Stamper usage and guidelines - click here.