Unique to Classroom Capers this large format stamp features all the 8 UK Sterling coins with just one impression! This teacher stamp saves you money and time with the convenience of only needing one stamp, as oppose to a full set of 8 coin stamps. The largest coin (2 pounds) measures 28mm, the smallest (5p piece) 14mm.
With its wide handle and quality one piece construction, this teacher stamp is robust enough and easy to use for small hands. We're confident this school stamp will become an essential classroom resource for teaching about money and maths.
Prefer different wording / layout of this stamp? Simply select to purchase this stamp as a custom option and send us your amendments by email. Click here to view the custom stamp page.
Quality guarantee: Xstamper guarantee the quality of the stamp impression, full exchange available if not happy within 30 days.
- The stamp's full image is 60x110mm (6x11cm)
- Will last for approx. 2,000 impressions (stamps). Please note: this stamper is not reinkable.
- Delivered pre-inked, ready to use
- Black ink
- Stamp body sits in a close fitting tray for protection and transportation
- Allow 4-5 working days for delivery
Read our article on how to maximise the life of your stamp - Stamper usage and guidelines - click here.