The Lifelong Learning Model adopted by many schools considers what makes a good learner - it addresses the knowledge, skills and attitudes children 'learning to learn' should develop.
The 5Rs include Readiness, Resourcefulness, Resilience, Responsibility, Reflection - each R is reinforced with a cute character pupils can relate to - a squirrel, dog, rabbit, owl and tortoise. A 6th, gold inkstamp 'I am a great learner' completes the set which is intended as an extra special award for child who achieve all the other stamps in a period of time.
Our co-ordinating stickers
support the strategy further and feature the 5 R characters in full glorious colour - click here to view.
- Box set includes 6 self-inking marking stampers
- Pre-inked, ready to use
- Impressions are approx 20mm high
- 1,000s impressions per stamp
- Refill ink available separately
- Stampers print in colours shown
- Contained in sturdy storage box
- Stamps packed individually so they can be kept separate to the box if required
Find out how to store and maximise the usage of your teacher stamper - Click here for our TeacherTalk article.