This useful stamp has a 7 point checklist that reminds pupils about early literacy skills such as finger spacing, full stops, capital letters, sentence formation etc. plus it has 2 areas for feedback in the form of WWW and EBI AND an area to list spellings to practice.
Customise wording in this design in 3 easy steps - 1. Select the custom option below, 2. Checkout, 3. Send your amendments, quoting your order number using our chat facility or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. To alter the design layout our Custom Stamp Option
needs to be purchased - Click here
Quality guarantee: Xstamper guarantee the quality of the stamp impression, full exchange available if not happy within 30 days.
- Maximum image size 6x11cm
- Will last for approx. 2,000 impressions (stamps). Please note: this stamper is NOT reinkable.
- Self-inking (no ink pad required)
- Choice of ink colour
- Custom option for minor alterations (supplement applies)
- Stamp body stores in a tray for protection and transportation
- Allow 5-6 working days for delivery (custom orders - allow 6-8 days)
The large handle of this stamp makes it easy to use and the stamp sits in a snug fitting tray which keeps the stamp face dry, safe and also enables it to be easily transported. The stamp will last for 1000s impressions (uses) but is not reinkable.
Read our article on how to maximise the life of your stamp - Stamper usage and guidelines - click here.