Famous Landmarks Bingo
Travel the world from the comfort of home with Famous Landmarks BINGO! Beginners and experts alike have an equal chance for BINGO, and everyone learns more about Famous Landmarks with every round!
Play SIX versions! Pick a different variation each time you play!
- Vertical BINGO
- Horizontal BINGO
- Diagonal BINGO
- Corner BINGO
- Any-Which-Way BINGO
- Whole Card BINGO
- Choose a caller. The callers says which BINGO version will be played. Example: “This game will be Vertical BINGO”. The caller spreads the Calling Mat out, then shuffles the Calling Cards and stacks them face-down by the Calling Mat.
- Pass out one Playing Card and Chips to each player.
- Start playing! The caller:
Use a chip to cover the picture on your Playing Card that matches the landmark called.
When someone covers all squares for the variation being played, he or she calls “BINGO”, then says the covered landmarks for the caller to check against those covered on the Calling Mat.
If the answers match, you have a winner! Reshuffle the Calling Cards and start a new game.
If the answers don't match, keep playing until someone has BINGO.
- draws one Calling Card at a time,
- calls out one clue on the card at a time until students know what landmark is being called, then
- using the name of the landmark in the shaded box at the bottom, covers the correct landmark on the Calling Mat with the card.
TIP: Get to know famous landmarks from around the world. Use the encyclopaedia to learn more about the famous landmarks in this set.
Game play instructions and activities sheets included.