DIRT stands for Dedicated Improvement Reflection Time. It has become a useful short-hand for checking, drafting, proof reading and for labelling the process of students spending crucial time on improving their work.
Essentially DIRT marking is the process of allowing students to reflect/act upon the comments that have been written as feedback to ensure that the standard of their work is the best it can be.
Quality guarantee: Xstamper guarantee the quality of the stamp impression, full exchange available if not happy within 30 days.
- Image size 30 x 70mm (3x7cm).
- Will last for approx. 2,000 impressions (stamps). Please note: this stamper is NOT reinkable.
- Delivered pre-inked, ready to use
- Select stamp ink colour below
- Stamp body sits in a close fitting tray for protection and transportation
- Allow 5 working days for delivery
The large handle of this stamp makes it really easy to use and the stamp sits in a snug fitting tray which keeps the stamp face dry, safe and also enables it to be easily transported. Read our article on how to maximise the life of your stamp - Stamper usage and guidelines - click here.