This 3 faces, expressions school stamp is designed to support teachers using the APP (Assessing Pupil's Progress) method of marking and assessing, or following the Assessment for Learning strategy guidelines. It encourages children to assess their own work by colouring in, ticking or circling the appropriate facial expression to indicate if they feel they met their 'WILF' or lesson objective, or more simply just to show if they are happy with their work or if they feel they could do better.
Also available as a a larger image stamper in red ink - click here
, or as part of our Xstamper 3-in-1 teacher multistamp range - click here
- Self-inking stamper - no ink pad required. Stamp 'sits' in a clear plastic cover to protect the face for storage
- Each face is 9mm diameter, total dimensions of all 3 faces is 29mm x 9mm
- Sturdy and resilient - constructed to cope with the demands of use by children
- Will last for 1000's impressions
- Refill ink available separately